Saturday, February 16, 2013

TRASH POLICE UPDATE

(see earlier post on Trash Police)




The trash buckets on the student desks have worked out great this week.  Nothing unusual was thrown away,  not even during the 100 Day and Valentine's Day Celebrations!  Until Friday, that is.....

Friday afternoon we took some time to clean out desks.  They really needed it!  I asked some responsible students to empty the student trash buckets into the trash cans behind my desk, while I tried to keep an eye on them from the other side of the room where I was dealing with some student issues.  I checked behind my desk later and saw nothing unusual in the class trash cans.

After school, I actually sat down at my desk (there is never time to sit down at my desk during the day!).  I happened to look down at my personal trash can located under my desk and found a big surprise!

Someone had thrown away both of the empty first grade student trash buckets into MY trashcan!

Hmm!!!  I didn't see that coming!  Must be more vigilant!



No comments:

Post a Comment