Saturday, August 6, 2016

BTS 2016: SET-UP MUSIC

When I set up my classroom every year, I try to play very upbeat music to keep my energy level up.  Cleaning, unpacking, and setting up is a lot of hard work, especially when I've moved rooms every year for six years!  This year I decided to try Pandora as I wasn't sure where I packed my CD player.  I set up several stations, including 80's Country, 90's Country, 80's Pop, Family Musicals, and Christian Contemporary.  However,  I soon discovered that Pandora is blocked by my school's Wi-Fi!  So, I pulled out some old CD's to download onto my phone.  A teacher friend has a bluetooth wireless speaker for her room, so I found an inexpensive one on Amazon for $21.99 with free shipping.  It's only about 4 inches tall and will be perfect for my classroom!  It arrived today!  I really like Amazon Prime!




I looked through my CD's at home and found my favorite set-up-the-classroom music: Garth Brooks!  I had to look up on YouTube how to download CD's onto iTunes, then onto my phone, but I did it!  Now I will have good motivating music while working in my room.  I also plan to look for my Michael Jackson CD's around here somewhere.  Upbeat music really makes a difference when you're setting up the classroom!  



No comments:

Post a Comment