Tuesday, August 9, 2016

BTS 2016: DAY 3


Day 3 in my classroom might not look like a lot was done.... until you see the amount of empty boxes!  
I admit that I hate to break down boxes.  
My helpful husband came to school today to fix a broken shelf and he decided to break the boxes down for me.  Yay!


I put out some of my Reading and Math items for my small groups.  These shelves are narrow, so this worked out well!

I have decided to keep some of my classroom library.  I have been collecting books for over 15 years, so this was a big step for me to downsize by 1/2!  I will use these books to make Take Home Book Bags for my struggling readers. I will also have students reading on the rug when I am testing one at a time at the table.  Now I just need to finish organizing it!

I am hoping to be done by Thursday so I can take Friday off to rest and relax before summer is officially over!

No comments:

Post a Comment