Wednesday, August 3, 2016

BACK ALREADY?

Well, it's that time again. Summer is winding down and it's time to start thinking about my new classroom. This is my 6th move in 6 years, but this one is a challenge!  I'm moving into our Leveled Library room. Aside from the nice Leveled Library on 2 walls, there are a lot of materials around the room that need to be sorted and organized before I can figure out how to design my Intervention areas for Reading and Math.  My stuff is in boxes in the middle of the room. The rest has to be gone through. Whew!  It's going to be an interesting adventure to figure this new room out!


BEFORE


It will take some time to go through all the materials, but I am up for the challenge!  I just need to update my playlist for some good working music before I tackle this!  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment