Sunday, August 14, 2016

BTS 2016: DAY 4

We're getting closer!  I feel much better, though there's still plenty to do.  I really need a kidney table so I can use my cute crate seats!  (My favorite pinterest project!!)

This is where my kidney table will go.
I installed several partition walls so teachers can come in and utilize the Leveled Library without distracting my small group.  I need to decorate these and brighten them up!
I cut my rug down so it's better for small groups.  My Library needs a few more labels, but otherwise it's good to go.  When I only had one or two windows, I would use a valance or two.  But with five windows, the owl pennant banner works out perfectly!
I decorated my hallway bulletin board with Dr. Seuss border.  


I'm also prepping at home.  Teachers check out bags of books from the Leveled Library in my room, so I updated the checkout cards.  They can take 1-4 cards out of their hanging library pocket and put it where they take the books from.  It makes returning the books so much easier, and also keeps track of where the books are.


Tomorrow is my first official day back.  I am very grateful it's a workday!  It's time to finish the set up/decorating and start planning for my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment