Saturday, August 16, 2014

PINTEREST PENCILS

Today I tried my classroom Pinterest project #2.  The bookshelf project was very successful, so this one should be too!  A teacher on Pinterest put decorated tape on their pencils so everyone knows that the pencils belong to the teacher.  Sound like a good idea!

Every summer I bring my heavy duty classroom pencil sharpener home, and we stock up on pencils when they are on sale.  My wonderful husband sharpens them all for me!  He's a great helper!  So I took one box of pencils, bought some decor tape for $2.49 and tried it.  Check it out:



They turned out great!  However, I decided that the for the time it took me to put a piece of tape on these pencils, I would rather just buy extra pencils and not worry about them getting lost.  But if you have lots of free time, or a volunteer with nothing to do, it sure is a cute idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment