Sunday, August 31, 2014

FUN PRODUCTS

I'm taking a moment today to share some of my favorite new products- great for teachers!


Recently I discovered that a teacher friend of mine, known as Creative Teacher, is SUPER creative!  She made this shirt and apron for me.  (The colors are much more vibrant in person!)




I've never used an apron before while teaching, but I realized that I was cramming all kinds of things in my pockets during the day: my phone (Class Dojo!), dry erase markers, Promethean (smart) board pen, regular pens, stickers, etc....  I needed an apron!  So she made me this one!  You can find her on Facebook at Creative Teacher.   They are both so cute, and perfect for me!  Thanks Creative Teacher!





Another friend of mine recently started her own Fashion Jewelry and Accessories business called One Sassy Belle.  (http://www.onesassybelle.com)  My daughter and I have picked out a few things for our wish list so far, but we need to narrow down the list a little!  I'm thinking about one of these two necklaces.  Decisions, decisions.... (click the pictures to visit the website directly).  Super cute jewelry!  Check out the website and/or the Facebook page.

 One Sassy Belle

 One Sassy Belle





And last but not least, every teacher needs a great teacher bag!  I have found the best one through Thirty-One Gifts.  I love their bags so much that I decided to sell them too.  I get a lot of free bags that way!   Check out the most popular teacher bag (it's great for so many other things too!)  The Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote comes in 17 fabrics and can be personalized.

 Thirty-One Gifts

Thirty-One Gifts has a special every month.  The September special is to get this new All-Day Organizing Tote for just $15 with any $35 purchase.  (so if you order the Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote above, you can get this All-Day Organizing Tote below for just $15!)  Cute and functional!  If you are interested in learning more, or would like to order, visit www.mythirtyone.com/392407.  Or email me directly for more information.  

 Thirty-One Gifts


Do you have a great teacher product to share?  Share it on my new Facebook page: Just a Second, It's Time for Third!


No comments:

Post a Comment