Saturday, August 24, 2013

READY FOR SCHOOL

My room is finally ready (ok, maybe 95% ready, as I thought of some more things to do this evening...but it'll be just fine on Monday!)
 Look Whooo!
 I saw about 2/3 of my students at our Meet the Teacher.  Only one brought school supplies.  HOWEVER, a very awesome company called Textron donated an incredible amount of supplies to our school.  Check out my new favorite blog, Sunshine and Giggles, for pictures and details! http://sunshineandgigglesinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/2013/08/textron-is-awesome.html
 The alphabet at the top is a MATH alphabet!  Very cool!
 I used magnets to hold my Math posters up, that way I can change them out quickly and easily!
 My cute owl word wall!
 I love my sink curtain!  These cabinets will be a great place to display student work.
 My new behavior management chart and Math Center Rotations.
 Up close with the owls.
A snack for the first day!  We're ready!  Bring on the third graders!

No comments:

Post a Comment