Thursday, August 8, 2013

DAY 1

Day 1 of the 2013-2014 school year was off to a very slow start!!

This is what the room looked like when I walked in this morning:




And that's pretty much how the room looked when I left today!  I did move a few pieces of furniture around (like the bookcase in the middle of the room and the rocking chair).  But that's about it.  Most of my things are stacked up on the back counter.  I had hoped to start unpacking today, but first I have to clean out all the cabinets.  So tomorrow I will clean out the cabinets and put the "Chair Footies" on the student chairs.  It's going to be a busy morning!

Some readers might note that this room looks very similar to my room last year- good observation!  I moved to the classroom right next door!  There are some small differences between the rooms, such as the placement of the Promethean Board, but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment