Saturday, August 17, 2013

DAY 4

Day 4 was the last of the upacking!  Everything is pretty much put away.  Once the school year gets going, I will probably rearrange a few things, but for now, it's good!

 The last of the boxes are unpacked!  Yay!
We just got new bulletin boards for the hallway.  I have something super cute in mind for this board!  Stay tuned!
 Number line hung, and yes Mr. Fire Marshall, it's not touching the ceiling.  
I put the trapezoid tables together for a Math Center area.  
Setting up the class library took a great deal of time today, but it's finished!
Computer Center set up!  

And now on to the fun part!  Decorating!  

Last year I had 3 different alphabets on various walls- Handwriting, Phonics, and Word Wall.  This year I decided to just have one.  I found a really cute owl cursive set on Teachers Pay Teachers that I will use as my word wall letters and cursive example!
(click the picture to visit TPT)

I printed the cards and then made a very important purchase!  I bought my very own paper cutter!  While I do have access to one at school, my school is closed on the weekends.  I would like to have my letter cards ready to laminate and hang asap!

I found this at Staples and used a coupon for a great deal!
(click picture for details)


Next week starts Staff Development, but I will have one and a half days in my classroom to decorate.  I still have plenty to do! 

1 comment:

  1. Your room is really coming together. I can't wait to see what you do with your new bulletin board.

    Jennifer
    Sunshine and Giggles in Second Grade.

    ReplyDelete