Friday, August 9, 2013

DAY 2

Day 2 was exhausting!  I brought my work crew (husband and kids) to help out, and I was really glad to have the help!  My daughter enjoyed putting the Chair Footies on, but then we realized that we only had 12 chairs in the room.  So, I need to request more chairs, and then the Chair Footie project can continue.

 I love having so many cabinets in the room!  These top cabinets were about 75% full of someone else's things, so we emptied them out.  I need to dust them and then can start putting my things in.

See the Chair Footies!  
We also cleaned out the back lower cabinets- those were completely full! 


These cabinets were also full.  Now they are cleaned out and ready for my things! 

 The desks were moved around today, just so we could access the back cabinets.  I haven't decided how to arrange the desks yet, though I will probably end up starting in my favorite way of groups of four.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment