Tuesday, July 21, 2015

MARDEL in JULY

I love teacher shopping at Mardel!  Every summer they have a 20% off Educator sale, and they always have cute teacher shirts for $5!  This year they have four to choose from.  This is the one I chose for this year!  So cute, and just $5!

When I taught First Grade before, I had one of these yellow Counting Caddies.  I loved it!  However, through the years the straws went missing and it's just not in good condition anymore, so I decided to get a new one!  I've had the old one for more than 10 years, so I'd say I got my money's worth out of it!  I'm sure this one will last a long time too!  This is a fun way to count the days of school, especially looking forward to the 100th Day of School!  

My classroom theme is owls, again.  Keeping the same theme is nice, just adding a few pieces each year keeps costs down.  I have the cute owl folders to keep my students' Fountas and Pinnell testing data organized.  I loved my owl shaped magnetic whiteboard eraser last year!  I found them on sale this year for $2.  No more hunting around for the traditional black eraser, wondering where it went.  These hang on the board, nice and easy!

I'm getting ready for school, slowly but surely!



1 comment:

  1. I didn't buy any shirts this year:(. I have that same yellow pocket chart and it is going on 16 years.

    ReplyDelete