Thursday, August 16, 2012

CLASSROOM DAY 5

Today was a very productive day!  My wonderful husband was a great help!  He hung the number line, the phonics ABC cards, the handwriting ABC cards, and two bulletin boards!  Awesome!


This is the corner that I worked on most today.  Ready to see the almost-completed New and Improved Classroom Library behind the pocket chart?  Here goes:


My new colorful book bins look great!  (Dollar Tree!)  The chapter books on the bottom are new to me (I inherited them with the room- yay!)  I will eventually get around to organizing them too, but for now, things look great!  A bean bag chair for the corner will be a perfect touch!


This corner will get my attention tomorrow.  I still need to put away my files/books, as well as organize the various First and Second Grade Curriculum.   This is the "before" picture.  The "after" picture will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment