Wednesday, August 15, 2012

CLASSROOM DAY 4

When I packed up my old classroom a few months ago, I very carefully put everything back in order- all the books, materials, wall alphabet pieces, the leveled reading books by unit and week, and even all the sight word cards (by unit and week too!).  I did this so the next teacher could just walk in and not have to worry about getting it organized first.  Boy am I thankful that I did that then!  Today I went back to my old room and made two piles of materials that needed to be moved upstairs to my new room.  When I saw the sight words cards still organized, I was very happy!  One huge task I don't have to do now!   I'm also thankful that I didn't have to move these things myself!  Whew!



  
 First Grade materials to be added to my new room



 I did get a great deal done in my room today!  Check out my progress:




Tomorrow will be a big day- pictures of the room coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment