Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CLASSROOM DAY 3

Not bad for only 2 hours!!  First, I had to take apart the mountain of furniture in one corner.  I found 5 pieces of furniture that belonged to the classroom next door (Hi L!).  That happens when non-educators decide to take all of the upstairs furniture down to the first floor in order to replace the upstairs ceiling tiles, without labeling where things came from.  LOL!  I'm only missing 2 things, but I have hope that they will be found!  Here is one thing that I hope to find:


This is a leg to a shelf that would really come in handy this year.  It reminds me of a vacuum part.  I hope it turns up soon!




I had some help today, so we set up the desks/furniture.  I will probably change it around later in the week, but it'll do for now!

I really should erase the random writing on the board left over from the previous year's class.  But first I need to unpack an eraser!  Tomorrow's another day!
(if you look just in front of the window, you can see my upside down 3-legged shelf)


The pile on the cabinet isn't so high today (yes, that's because the boxes are now on the floor), but still- it makes it look like there's been progress made in this area!  :)


My project for tomorrow: set up my Awesome Classroom Library!  I had used the same book baskets since my first year of teaching, but this year I decided to upgrade!  
Just wait and see! 



Just had to share.  I have a strange addiction to plastic containers.  
Target's dollar section and Dollar Tree have been fun places to shop this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment