Saturday, August 12, 2017

MORE BTS 2017

More Back to School pictures!  I am getting a lot done in my classroom, though I am so grateful that we're getting more classroom prep time this year during our week of Staff Development.  I can always use more time!  Day 3 was spent on bulletin boards, unpacking, and organizing!

Every year I take the "empty box" picture!  I think I used less boxes this year, so that's a good thing!

This area still needs some work, but I discovered something awesome about the cubbies!
These Target fabric cubes fit perfectly!  I bought 6 to organize my materials.  I'll have a bin for multiplication, addition/subtraction, and so on!  I will label them to make it easier to find what I'm looking for.  When planning Interventions for K-5th grades, you just never know what you might need!  I am looking forward to organizing this area!

  I found the pink and blue fadeless bulletin board paper on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  It really brightens up the room!  The Dr. Seuss ABC border is so cute!  



No comments:

Post a Comment