Saturday, August 19, 2017

BTS READY

My Intervention classroom is ready for Back to School 2017!  Check it out!


When you first enter the room, there are 2 tables for meetings, or for when other teachers need a space for working with individual students or small groups.

I set up a green screen for teachers and students to create fun videos!

My desk, data, and conference area.  I conference with teachers a great deal, so it helps to have a designated space!

My small group table.

I inherited this short preschool table, but my seat crates fit perfectly!

View from the door.  I'm not really fond of the room divider placement, but it will allow for different groups to work in the room with less distractions.  
 


A new addition to my room are the Dr. Seuss "READ" letters made by Redesign by Yaya.  Find them on Facebook!  These letters are just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment