Tuesday, December 30, 2014

BREAK AND TPT

I love Christmas Break! There is time to relax, more time to spend with family, sleep in a little, clean up around the house, clean out my teacher bag, and even have some free time to work on TPT products!

Over the summer I had BIG plans to create a TPT unit that I would use for my students on rounding to the tens AND rounding to the hundreds.  The unit became too big in my mind, that it got pushed aside with other things.  I had spent a great deal of time on rounding to the tens, so this winter break I decided to make a smaller unit on just that!  I think it turned out well!  I can still use it this school year for review, and next year I'll be able to use it when I teach rounding in the fall.  Maybe by then I'll have the rounding to the hundreds packet finished too!

 TPT: Rounding to the Nearest 10
 (Click the picture for more info!)


I also created some worksheets for my students on two-step multiplication word problems.  This skill will be on the state test in April, and 3rd graders need much more practice with it than our curriculum gives.  This is just three pages, but very useful!  The cute snowman is from Ta-Doodles Illustrations. It is just adorable!

 TPT: Two-Step Multiplication Word Problems
 (Click the picture for more info!)


No comments:

Post a Comment