Sunday, July 27, 2014

SUMMER


Technically, I still have three weeks left of summer, but it's actually only two!  The last week is my classroom set-up week, and then back to work!  This summer has flown by!  (Don't they all!)  This summer's focus was all about family!  But, I did get in a few moments for my classroom:


My new toy!  I never thought I could have a laminator at home!  This one was only $19.88 at Walmart and works great!!  This will be perfect for those evenings and weekends when I want to get some laminating done, but don't want to pay Staples' prices! 





Last year, a teacher friend of mine got a Cricut.  I thought it was neat, but didn't really give it a second thought until another friend of mine was getting rid of hers this summer!  This will be great to have around!






I also colored my classroom clothespins again this summer (see previous post for instructions).  I love using these with my two groups of students!







My partner teacher and I took a road trip to Ikea and stocked up on the Magazine Holders (5 for $1.49)!  We had fun looking all over the store for classroom ideas!



With two weeks left of summer, I still have some fun things planned with my family, plus two big projects!  One for my classroom (blog post coming soon), and new carpet for my house!   Hope these next two weeks go very slowly!



No comments:

Post a Comment