Friday, June 10, 2016

FREE POST-ITS

I love free stuff!  I love Post-Its!  So I really love FREE Post-its!  A teacher friend of mine recently told me about NAEIR. "NAEIR’s Teacher’s Program is a great way to help teachers stretch out-of-pocket expenses on classroom supplies by providing FREE materials such as arts and crafts items, pens and pencils, highlighters, scissors, incentive items like stickers, and so much more."  There is a free membership program for teachers, and the items must be used for school use only.  You only pay handling fees, with a minimum of $25.  Each of these items below had a handling fee of $1 to $5.  There is no cost for the item itself and the shipping is free.

 $29 handling fee for everything pictured, total value was $342!

This bag of Command Hooks had a handling fee of $2.  That's it!  Just $2!





Post It Dry Erase Weekly Calendar




This entire box of monster post-its only had a $3 handling fee! What a great deal!  


Interested in learning more?  Check out  http://www.naeir.org/teachers/teachers-program-overview.  I am looking forward to using these items in my new classroom!




No comments:

Post a Comment