Sunday, April 3, 2016

COMPOUND WORDS

One of my favorite parts of being a teacher is prepping cute and fun activities for my students to use in the classroom.  Teachers Pay Teachers is my go-to place to get such activities.  I have created several of my own products on Teachers Pay Teachers as well.

This week we will learn about Compound Words.  First Graders enjoy working on Compound Words because they are familiar and fun!  I wanted to find a new activity for my Word Work center this week, and discovered this free one from TPT:

 Compound Words

After I printed the packet out in color, I used my paper cutter to make the pieces.  Then I pulled out my personal laminator.  I had put it away under my desk and forgotten that I had it!  It is so easy to use!  I was able to put this center together in no time!


This week is also my formal evaluation week, so it makes me feel better to be prepared for everything in advance.  Having this cute Compound Word Center ready to go will definitely help!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment