Tuesday, February 9, 2016

100 DAY

100 Day was a busy and very fun day at school! I always plan too much for 100 Day because there are so many fun and exciting things to do!  I wore my 100 Day sweatshirt!  I've had it for awhile, but it's in great shape since it only gets worn one day a year!  It was a fun day for everyone to dress up!


Some of my students decorated shirts with 100 things as an optional family project.  We had a school-wide parade to show off their creativity.



On top of the traditional 100 Day counting activities, we also decorated crowns and made special glasses!  Students brought in 100 items to display on their desks for our 100 Day Museum.  I had intended to have the students fill in the "100" on their paper with the items they brought, but in the interest of time, we left the items in their baggies.


We ended the day with an edible project that the students just loved!  They counted out 100 pieces of Froot Loop cereal and then made a necklace!  You can read more about it on Math Teacher Tales:




No comments:

Post a Comment