Monday, July 29, 2013

NEW YEAR, NEW BAG

Last school year I alternated between taking a tote bag and my rolling cart to and from school.  This year I wanted something better.  I don't want to use the rolling cart this year at all.  For one thing, it's too big.  For another thing, I don't want to take as much work home this year.  The tote bag was smaller, but I noticed that my important papers would end up bent or wrinkled.  I needed something different!  A teacher friend told me to check out Thirty-one bags. I did, and I found the perfect bag for me!

I started with the "Organizing Utility Tote" in Turquoise.  This bag has lots of handy pockets on the outside!


I added the "Fold N' File" in "Party Punch".  This will hold hanging file folders nicely!

Then I added the "Pocket-A-Tote" in hot pink to hold smaller things on the inside.  It can attach to the front or the back of the main tote.  I may not need it with all of the pockets on the bag, but if not, I know I can find lots of uses for this!


And here is the finished bag! It is ready for some hanging file folders for papers to grade, important papers, planner, gradebook, lessons, etc...  Nice and organized!



No comments:

Post a Comment