Tuesday, October 8, 2013

KEURIG


For the last year, I have been selling some of the units that I have made for my classroom on TPT, http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Just-A-Second (or click the picture below)


While I haven't made a lot of money compared to others, the extra money has been a nice treat!  I wanted to do something special with the money.  I have a Mr. Coffee brand Keurig machine at home that I love, so I had been thinking about buying one for my classroom.  Being as frugal as I am, I had no intention of buying an actual Keurig brand machine.  However, this one turned out to be a great deal!  Normally $99.99, Kohl's had it on sale for $79.99, then a 30% off coupon, and a coupon for free shipping = $55! 

This model came in a lot of colors!  I had a hard time deciding but finally chose this one.  Why?  It matches my new phone cover.  I know, I know, not the best reason, but I like it!

I tried it out at home.  I had to make sure it worked before taking it to school tomorrow!  Mmmm!


Thanks TPT!  Now I need to make some more units for my classroom to add to my TPT store- who knows what fun thing I will buy for my classroom next!



1 comment:

  1. Your coworkers are so happy you bought this machine:)

    ReplyDelete